People in the UK, do not buy any Dairy Milk bars, or any Cadbury products at all if possible. That way, Cadbury will realise the mistake they made to the iconic, classy shape of Dairy Milk when they shrunk it down a few grams and hopefully change it back, even if they have to suffer Kraft’s (or their current CEO’s) torture for their rest of their history.
In the meantime, let’s mourn the seriousness of the bar we once loved with this classic advert.
Good Lord, that second panel looks awful.
3 Notes/ Hide
- ask-maxtara reblogged this from maxtaroisheretoo and added:
- ashleighandthediamonds likes this
- dum--vita-est-spes--est likes this
- thepigfromneptune likes this
- maxtaroisheretoo posted this